The Surtronic S-128 is a robust, portable handheld surface finish, roughness measurement testers/meter with 400 µm / 100 µm / 10 µm gauge ranges.
Surtronic surface finish/roughness products ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, process control, automotive, heavy industry, flooring, and aerospace engineering and many more. The S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries;
Surtronic S-100 Series Surface Roughness Tester Features
• Advanced roughness parameter options to suit your application
• USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
• Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
• Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
• Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
• 2000 measurements from a single charge.
• Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.
As standard the Surtronic S-128 includes a 112-1502 Standard Pick-Up with 5µm (200µin) Stylus, and a 112-1534 CS-10 6.0um Ra Calibration Standard.