In accordance with the applicable data protection law, we, the business unit for this website, are responsible for the personal data collected from you on this website and for the implementation or development of our business relationships with you.
Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website, your web browser transmits certain technical data to our server. This includes, for example, the following information:
- IP address;
- Date, time and duration of your visit;
- Type of browser used;
- Operating system and
- Number of page views.
We do not use this automatically collected data to identify you personally, but can assign it to the information listed below, which you voluntarily provide to us.
Information you provide
If you use this website, have business relationships with us, or try to do business with us, you can voluntarily provide us with personal information in the following ways:
- by filling out a form (such as a contact form) on our website or at a trade show or other place where we do business;
- by downloading the technical documentation available on our website;
- by subscribing to our newsletter or other communications;
- by communicating with us by phone, email or contacting us using our contact details; or
- by applying for a job or an internship.
We normally collect the following personal data: Name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any personal information that we need to process your inquiries or complaints. This data is needed to enter into a contract with you (e.g. awaiting an employment or purchase contract or the provision of services such as downloading information from our website), whereas the lack of this information may result in us may not be able to provide the requested services or products or not be able to consider your application.
Information we receive from third parties
Information about yourself and the company you work for may be also come from social media services or data brokers.
We use different types of cookies for different purposes on our website. These cookies are divided into strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functionality cookies. Cookies can also be set by third-party providers in order to equip our website with additional functions. These cookies are listed below.
Absolutely necessary cookies
These cookies are absolutely necessary to carry out an action you have requested, e.g. B. to identify you as logged in. If you prevent these cookies by adjusting your browser settings, we cannot guarantee that all functions on our website will be available without restriction.
We use these cookies to improve the performance of our website, for example by analyzing how our website is used and where we need to improve our content. We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. The information collected is summarized in an anonymous form and provides information about the number of visitors, where the visitors come from and which pages they have visited before.
These cookies improve the performance and functionality of our website, mostly as a result of a setting that you have made. With this cookie we can, for example, tailor our offer to you individually or save your preferred settings for future visits.
Manage and delete cookies
You can specify the way in which cookies are to be handled in your web browser. You can find out which steps are required in the help menu of your browser. Further information is available at www.allaboutcookies.org .
Use of personal data
The following information gives you an overview of the purposes for which we use your personal data. You may receive additional information about the processing of your personal data in a separate communication or in a separate agreement that we will make with you.
Any processing (ie use) of your personal data is linked to a “ condition ” . In most cases, the processing takes place on the condition that:
- You have consented to the processing;
- the processing is necessary in order to process a contract with you or to take measures to conclude a contract;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a corresponding legal obligation; or
- the processing is in our legitimate interest and your own interests and fundamental rights and in particular our legitimate interest in the use of supplier, customer and website user data to carry out and develop our business activities with you and other people are not affected.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- to maintain and further develop our business relationships with you;
- improve our website and our products and services in general;
- adapt our website to the needs of users;
- Send you documents or communications that you have requested yourself;
- to communicate with users in order to clarify their questions or complaints;
- Coordinate the process of recruiting and placing jobs and internships, reviewing applications and submitting offers;
- Provide you with any services or information that you have requested; and
- To send you advertising material, provided you have consented to this being sent.
Transfer of personal data
As part of a globally active group of companies, we have to pass on your data to our affiliated companies in individual cases. We can also commission third-party providers (who are subject to our supervision) to support us in providing information, products or services to you, in handling and managing our business, or in maintaining and improving this website, for which these providers may contact yours Need to access data.
If your personal data is transferred to other group companies or service providers outside the EEA, we take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is protected in the same way as it is within the EEA. We achieve this goal, among other things, through the conclusion of relevant data transfer agreements, the application of the standard contractual clauses recognized by the EU Commission or through the use of certification systems such as the EU-US data protection shield. When transferring data to other group companies in the United States (a country for which there is no declaration by the EU Commission, according to which this guarantees adequate protection of personal data) we have implemented the standard contractual clauses recognized by the EU Commission for the protection of personal data transferred between group companies. You can exercise your right to information regarding the transfer of your data outside the EEA by contacting the following " Contact " link to contact us.
We may share your personal information in connection with a potential or actual sale of our business or one of our assets or that of an affiliate, in which case the personal information we hold about our users will constitute part of the assets transferred.
We will also pass on your personal data if requested by the legislator if we are of the opinion that this is necessary to protect our rights and / or to comply with a court order, a court order or an application by a regulatory authority or another court decision Afford.
Sending advertising by SMS and email
As far as legally permissible and subject to your consent, we can communicate with you via SMS and email to inform you about our products and services. You can always win any promotional messages by clicking on the " Sign Out " Reject link in our emails or by sending a short message with the STOP number to our SMS number. In addition, you can also contact us directly via the " Contact " link below so that we can stop sending messages.
Profiling for marketing purposes
The purpose of profiling is to tailor the content transmitted on the website or in our e-mails precisely to the interests and needs of the company you represent. To do this, we try to determine the SIC industry code and other important information about the company you represent on the basis of the data provided by you personally and by third parties. In addition, we try to determine the product and application interests of your company based on your visit behavior on our websites (data automatically collected by us) and the responses to our e-mails (data provided by you). On the basis of this information, we will then adapt the e-mail content and possibly the content of the website better to the requirements and interests of the company you represent. The processing described is based on our legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
We use data storage and security techniques to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized alteration or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, it should be noted that no website can be absolutely secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintentional access that is beyond our control.
Retention of your data
In principle, we only keep personal data for as long as is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, however, we may retain personal data for a longer period of time, for example if we are obliged to do so due to legal, tax or accounting regulations.
In certain cases, we can store your personal data even longer so that we can fall back on an accurate and complete record of all business transactions and correspondence with you in the event of any complaints or objections.
This website may contain links to other websites. As we have no control over and are not responsible for the data protection practices of these websites, we strongly recommend that you read the data protection guidelines of these third party providers. This declaration applies exclusively to personal data that is collected via this website or in the course of our business activities.
Under applicable law, you have some or all of the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to receive a copy of your personal data together with information on how and on what basis it is processed;
- to request the correction of incorrect personal data (including the right to complete incomplete personal data);
- to request the immediate deletion of your personal data (under certain circumstances, even if this data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed)
- to request the restriction of the processing of personal data if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request the transmission of the data concerning you in machine-readable format to third parties (or to yourself) if the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you;
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if this processing is based on your consent);
- to object to decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling; and
- obtain or view a copy of the appropriate guarantees under which your personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your data that we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (if the processing is not based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you) . You also have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including the creation of profiles for marketing purposes.
You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you.
If you would like to make use of these rights, please contact us using the "Contact" link below. Please note that we may request proof of identity and, to the extent permitted by law, reserve the right to charge a fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We aim to process your request within a reasonable period of time.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or would like to exercise your rights, please click here to contact us .